Developed from competition use like the Thruxton Cup, the British Customs 2-into-1 Exhaust is a track ready system engineered to get you off the line and down the back straight, ahead of the pack.
Developed from competition use like the Thruxton Cup, the British Customs 2-into-1 Exhaust is a track ready system engineered to get you off the line and down the back straight, ahead of the pack. The 2-into-1 left-mount Exhaust system gives you unparalleled low-end grunt with a substantial increase to mid-range performance. Designed to give your Triumph Bonneville a stock appearance looking at things head-on, that all starts to change as you circle around. The right side of your bike is completely exposed: the alternator case, sprocket cover, and driveline deliver form via function while the right side header crosses over to the left via the factory crossover location to merge into a 2-1 collector. The brushed stainless system will develop a lustrous pattern over time, creating a raw performance look.
- Heritage Bend headers
- Increased performance and power
- Exposes chain, sprocket, and driveline
- Manufactured from high quality stainless steel with a brushed finish
- Stainless steel clamps and mounting hardware included
- Superior weather resistance
- Uses 2-into-1 specific Shorty Predator Pro exhaust which is a seamless one piece design
NOTE: Removal of O2 sensors required on EFI models; This performance upgrade requires tuning of your motorcycle. Not compatible with a centerstand. Does not fit Thruxton.