Designed as an emissions control modification, the secondary air injection system pumps air into the engine to force more fuel to burn inside the cylinder. While that may sound commendable, it comes at a cost. The downside of the system is that it creates a lean fueling condition that spikes exhaust temperatures and causes popping during deceleration.
With 675 Secondary Air Injection Block Off Kit, you can block the air injection system to prevent that popping and lower the operating temperature of your Street Triple or Daytona 675, whether its for track days or other offstreet applications.
- Includes air box plug and two SAI black off plates
- Machined from high quality aluminum
- Black anodized for superior weather resistance
- Reduces operating temperature
- Reduces chances of exhaust popping on deceleration