Full Stainless Steel Exhaust System
Brushed Satin Finish, made from high grade stainless steel.
Gives a sporty, cafe racer style look with a pair of kink up Megaton style silencers
Comes complete with easily removable baffles which meet European noise regulations when part of a standard setup. Take the baffles out for a sporty deep growl.
Exhaust system fits EFI and Carb Models and is supplied with everything needed for both. No significant mods are needed to fit, if running with baffles in, no rejetting/remapping is needed. If running wifh baffles out, the bike should be remapped using the Arrow Map.
Can be fitted with main/centre stand and side stand.
System suitable for;
- Triumph Bonneville, T100, SE, Thruxton 2001 onwards (carb & EFI)
- Triumph Bonneville Scrambler (modifictions will be needed to fit)
Kit consists of:
- Pair of front Exhaust Pipes/Downpipes
- Pair of Megaton Style Silencers complete with baffles
- 2x Exhaust Sealing rings
- 2x EFI Sensor Blanking Plugs & Washers (only used on carb models)
- 2x Rubbers for side stand and centre stand buffers
- Mountings for the system should be taken from your original system
Whilst the system is easy to fit, we recommend that it is fitted by a competant person or trained mechanic