PENRITE 10 TENTHS RACING 10W-40 (100% PAO ESTER)
- 100% PAO ESTER Full Synthetic
USED IN THE FOLLOWING FUEL TYPES:
- Petrol / E10
- LPG (Gas) / Dual Fuel
Racing 10 is a premium, 100% , PAO & Ester full synthetic SAE 10W-40, SHEAR FREE modern engine oil. It contains an anti-wear package of *FULL ZINC +(exceeding 2200+ ppm levels) for ultimate engine wear protection. It exceeds the requirements of API SN/CF, ACEA A3/B3 as well as many other manufacturers specifications.
CAN BE USED WHERE THE FOLLOWING SAE VISCOSITIES ARE RECOMMENDED:
ADDITIONAL PRODUCT INFORMATION:
- Click Here to view Key Label markings
- Click Here to view 10 Tenths brochure
- Click Here for Technical Bulletin on E85 Fuel and Compatible Oils
- Click Here to view guide to oils
- Click Here to view Technical Bulletin on Esters in Oils
Penrite 10 Tenths Racing products are used by Factory Race Teams to provide the ultimate in performance and protection. To visit our Factory Racing Partners and Penrite Brand Ambassadors Click Here
Racing 10 is designed for use in modern 4, 6 & 8+ cylinder, multi cam, multi-valve including VVT, naturally aspirated, supercharged & turbocharged engines. It can be used in high performance, modern engines for both competition and normal on road use in a wide range of vehicles.
Racing 10 is a SHEAR FREE formulation that eliminates viscosity loss during extreme engine operating conditions ensuring the ultimate in protection for your engine.
Racing 10 is suitable for vehicles that specify the use of SAE 10W-30 or SAE 10W-40 viscosity engine oils in the owners handbook. It can also be used where the manufacturer requests API SN or where previous API specifications SM (2004-10), SL (2001-04), SJ are recommended and where ACEA A3/B3 is required. It is suitable for use in LPG and light duty diesel engines where API CF, ACEA A3/B3 is required or pre 2008 where ACEA A3/B4 is recommended. It is NOT suitable for use in diesels fitted with a DPF (Diesel Particulate Filter).
Racing 10 has been proven in race and competition conditions in engines requiring a high performance full synthetic engine oil. It is the product of choice for many competitors running competition vehicles in circuit & drag racing, rallying, drifting, hill climb, targa, time trials and regularity.
VEHICLES AND FUEL TYPES
Racing 10 is suitable for use in competition applications and on road in passenger cars, motorcycles and light commercial vehicles and it can be used with Petrol, LPG, E10, E85 (Racing & Competition only), diesel (without DPF), avgas, nitro, methanol & other conventional fuels.
Racing 10 is also suitable for use in four stroke motorcycles with wet clutches.
NOTE: when changing oil, Penrite recommend using Penrite Engine Flush, a fast acting, solvent free, engine cleaning formulation that removes engine deposits, sludge and contaminants with the oil service drain. It contains added zinc for engine wear protection and its fast acting formulation works in 10 minutes.
- PREMIUM 100% PAO and ESTER full synthetic base oils for ultimate performance
- *FULL ZINC+ additive pack for wear protection
- SHEAR FREE formulation eliminates viscosity loss
- LATEST oil technology for less wear, sludge & piston deposits
- COMPETITION PROVEN and trusted for performance engines
- Suitable for mixed fuel types
- Longer engine life by reducing engine deposits
- Premium Synthetic base oils for wear protection
- European-standard additive package
- Longer oil life in high performance vehicles
- Protects engine at start up
- High temperature protection
- API SN/CF
- ACEA A3/B3
- Porsche GL
- BMW LL-98
- MB 229.1/229.3
- VW 502.00/505.00
For product safety and handling information, refer to Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS SHEET) below